JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weird Key functions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deus

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Weird Key functions Reply with quote

Ok i'm still having a few problems...

K first of all im using keymap-master to load the file i posted earlier in "Remote Sensitivity" and then copying it over to IR.exe like it says to do. This works fine no errors, I then load it to the Remote, this also goes fine. However after loading the remote a tone of the functions are either not on the right button, or not there at all. So I looked in the devices tab and compared it to the fFunctions sheet in keymap-master and most of the hex functions are on the wrong button, no big deal i'll just change them. However thats where my problem is, if I edit them the buttons still don't work, i'll give you an example. With out editing anything the Guide button on my remote actually triggers the menu function (in hex A7). So if i change the Guide button to its appropriate hex it works the guide just fine, however if i change the menu button to A7 it doesn't do anything. Same thing happens with several other buttons.

I'm using the Direct TV v1 remote.
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you selected the proper remote model on the Setup sheet in KM?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To save you all having to search to find Deus' other thread looking for the link, here it is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jp1/files/Diagnosis%20Area/Pansat2300Receiver.txt

Deus, you have selected the 15-2104 remote in this file, which would explain why the upgrade doesn't line up correctly for your DirecTV remote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: