JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

code for DVD YAMADA DVX 6600 and RC 15-2133
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lukas,
Be sure to load your KM (or RM) file in the file section when you're done. Funnily enough, I just checked the file section before posting to see if it was already there and I just noticed that we have an upgrade file for a Yamada DVX6100 that also uses NEC1 4, so you know what, this file would probably have worked for your DVD player!
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: URC-9960BJ5 and RDF file Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Robman,
I'm fan to US RC Kameleons from Czech Republic. I have RC 15-2133. You helped me to get DVD Yamada protocol (on JP1 forum) into my 15-2133 by simlple cable and IR without problems two years ago.
My friend bought me a my friends (RC fan's too) new RCs URC-9066BJ5 in USA. I wanted to get DVD YAMADA and TV Thomson protocols (in standart URC isn't) into URC-9066BJ5 by parallel simlply JP1 cable and IR program version 6.15, I chose RDF file for 9960B01 from 'RDFs for IR and RM Version 1[1].24.zip' , but IR asked error message 'no definition...'
I tryed all rdf files for 9960. How can I send you IR file from my 9960BJ5?
I send this email on your rob1 (at) rockabilly (dot) net, but without appendix....
Can you some help me, please? Can you send me correct RDF file form 9960JB5 or modify 9960BJ5.ir ?
The solution on JP1 forum http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4624&highlight=sakas0 isn't for me, because I can't send RCs back to USA.
I will try 'wav' (I've some problems with creating wav files now), but to use cable conection is better for me (userfriendly).

Thanks and best regards
Lukas
Czech Republic
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lukas,
I notice that you still haven't loaded the upgrade file for your Yamada DVX 6600 to the file section from a year ago, so please take care of that before we do anything else.

As for the URC-9066BJ5, you can either email me the IR file or you can post it in the Diagnosis Area folder in the File Section (and then post a link to it here, or nobody will look at it). With this I can make a generic RDF for it, but the RDF won't be good enough for you to create upgrades. For the complete RDF I would need to have the remote in my hands. I've never heard of this model. I did a Google search and couldn't find any reference to it either.
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: exuse Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Hi Lukas,
I notice that you still haven't loaded the upgrade file for your Yamada DVX 6600 to the file section from a year ago, so please take care of that before we do anything else.

Dear Rob,
I forget close this question about Yamada, thanks.
Lukas
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: files was upload to Diagnosis Area folder as URC-9960JB5 Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

As for the URC-9066BJ5, you can either email me the IR file or you can post it in the Diagnosis Area folder in the File Section (and then post a link to it here, or nobody will look at it). With this I can make a generic RDF for it, but the RDF won't be good enough for you to create upgrades. For the complete RDF I would need to have the remote in my hands. I've never heard of this model. I did a Google search and couldn't find any reference to it either.

Hi Rob,
I uploaded file to Diagnosis Area folder as URC-9960JB5.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2250

Exist some tool for translate ir to rdf?.
Best regards Lukas

Last edited by lukas_cz on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
gfb107
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
As for the URC-9066BJ5, you can either email me the IR file or you can post it in the Diagnosis Area folder in the File Section (and then post a link to it here, or nobody will look at it).

The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: mistake- not URC-9066BJ5, but URC-9960BJ5 Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

Hi Rob,
I'am fool, sorry, the model is URC-9960BJ5, not URC-9066BJ5.
Lukas
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: exuse Reply with quote

lukas_cz wrote:
The Robman wrote:
Hi Lukas,

Dear Rob,
Lukas

I just checked and I see the Yamada file still isn't there. Please post a link to it once you have loaded it.

I'll take a look at your URC-9960 file to see what I make of it. I'll post a starter RDF for it as soon as I see your Yamada file.
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: exuse Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
lukas_cz wrote:
The Robman wrote:
Hi Lukas,

Dear Rob,
Lukas

I just checked and I see the Yamada file still isn't there. Please post a link to it once you have loaded it.

I'll take a look at your URC-9960 file to see what I make of it. I'll post a starter RDF for it as soon as I see your Yamada file.

The link on my KM file for DVD YAMADADVX6600 is here:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2263

Comlete IR file from my RC 15-2133 (TV Thomson, DVD Yamada, VCR Panasonic, AUD Technics) I will post on Monday.

to upload my URC-9960BJ5:
Tomorrow I tryed upload TV Thomson protocol (wav file from TV_0625_Thomson_KASAKAS0.zip) by wav connection and all was OK(super). I thing than is some problem at connection parallel simply cable and RC. I will build new pogo adapter (in first step). Can I set IR program? Should I change transmission delay? For RC 15-2133 I've set value '0' and transmission is OK....
Thanks Lukas
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the RDF that I created for your remote...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2252

Before you try using the RDF though, you will need to fix something in the remote's memory. I replaced your IR file with an updated one, please download it and load it into the remote before you try to use the RDF.

lukas_cz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

Before you try using the RDF though, you will need to fix something in the remote's memory. I replaced your IR file with an updated one, please download it and load it into the remote before you try to use the RDF.

Hi Rob,
thanks, I will try this during the weekend and I will inform you on Monday.

Bye and have nice weekend Lukas
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

Hi Rob,
during weekend I tried upgrade my URC-9960BJ5, I wrote documentation about this + ir file of my 15-2133 RC:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2280
the testes was false, see this document, I thing, than connection by simple parallel cable is wrong, I will try to bild new ultra cable.
I tried to modify standard RDF for URC-9960B01 (TV and DVD), and uploaded by wav and upload was OK and RC is OK for TV and DVD....
Bye Lukas
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: