JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SATELLITE CODE REMOTE FOR SLINGBOX CONNECTION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MATDENY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: SATELLITE CODE REMOTE FOR SLINGBOX CONNECTION Reply with quote

Good evening , gentlemen ,

Lately , i purchased a satellite tv receiver (pvr recorder) , the brand of this one is AXIL and the model : RS 0620
When i plugged it in the slingbox , the virtual remote of the application Slingplayer didn't accept it. I tried to build it online (slingmedia website) but no success. Has this remote got specifics codes
Here is the website of the manufacturer : www.engel.es

Thank you in advance for your answer

matdeny
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: SATELLITE CODE REMOTE FOR SLINGBOX CONNECTION Reply with quote

MATDENY wrote:
Good evening , gentlemen ,

Lately , i purchased a satellite tv receiver (pvr recorder) , the brand of this one is AXIL and the model : RS 0620
When i plugged it in the slingbox , the virtual remote of the application Slingplayer didn't accept it. I tried to build it online (slingmedia website) but no success. Has this remote got specifics codes
Here is the website of the manufacturer : www.engel.es

I'm guessing you were referring to this product: http://www.engelaxil.com/en/satellite-tv/satellite-receivers/recsatdigital-zappers/satellite-receiver-axil

I was not able to find a direct match for your device on the Logitech Harmony Database. Instead, I was offered Axil RC 107 as a consolation option. Recorded the IR signals from the respective device profile and created the following articles from the JP1 tools.

Also there are Axil RT160 files here that you can also try

Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: