(975) Learning from other remotes
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing the following steps.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice.
- TAP 9 - 7 - 5, the red LED will flash twice.
- TAP the DEVICE key where you wish to learn the function.
The next steps must be completed within 10 seconds.
- TAP the button that will receive the learned function, the LED will flash rapidly.
- TAP the button on the original remote to be learned.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keys or PRESS and HOLD SETUP until red light flashes twice to lock in your new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat steps). To test, TAP and release the device key in which the new feature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned. NOTE: To learn to a 'shift' key, simply TAP SETUP before TAPing the key in step 4 above.