JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Codes for Emerson EWD2203

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammedi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Codes for Emerson EWD2203 Reply with quote

Hi I am currently using the master code 20000 with my Comcast Universal Remote to control the older DVD/VCR Emerson unit but all I can do with it is turn the system on and off, if anyone could provide the advanced codes to setup the other functions such as Play, Stop, Fast Forward and Rewind that would be awesome and I would be eternally thankfull for your help, Thanks in advance.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammedi, This device does seem to be responding to the Emerson protocol, but it might also respond to some other types of codes.

Even though 20000 powered the unit on and off you should proceed with all the other Emerson setup codes listed in your manual..
20675 would be my best guess.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Sammedi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried all codes listed but for some reason the only thing that seems to work is the power button, and 20675 didn't work at all, my other devices had the same problem, for the TV I found all the codes to program every function on the remote and the person who listed them said he found'em here so I was hopping that I would be able to find the ones for the DVD/VCR right at the source, well I will definetly wait a few days, if no one knows I might simply retire this unit, it is old and a piece of junk anyway, Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: