JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

wide/zoom for westinghouse 32h240s

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilbur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: wide/zoom for westinghouse 32h240s Reply with quote

I'm looking for the advanced code for the zoom/aspect button on my Westinghouse, using TV setup code 0000. I need it to program a key move on my Comcast 3-in-1, my old one died and I had to pick up a new one. I found the code last year using my old RS-2116 but that has become unusable from sitting around unused. I tried the codes listed on the advanced codes page but none of them work.
Quote:
038 - normal
164 - normal/full toggle
024 - wide zoom

I tested using keymoves for a couple other buttons suuch as channel down "078" etc, so I know I'm programming the moves correctly, but can't find the right one for zoom.

thanks for any help.
kupakai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try "211". Actually, the Comcast remote should be taking 5 digit EFC codes so you should be adding "00" in front of all the 3 digit codes, but since you mention that "078" works, perhaps not.
wilbur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kupakai wrote:
Try "211". Actually, the Comcast remote should be taking 5 digit EFC codes so you should be adding "00" in front of all the 3 digit codes, but since you mention that "078" works, perhaps not.

That works, thanks! Yeah, it takes 5 digit codes(like 10000 instead of 00000), I was just using the 3/4 digits posted on the adv codes page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: