JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RMIR -Set device type/code for OCAP1056 silver learner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: RMIR -Set device type/code for OCAP1056 silver learner Reply with quote

Apologies if this has been covered previously.

I have a 1056 learner which refuses to cooperate with RMIR. I am trying to set the AUD device button to 'cable' with code '1790' which is for a Humax HFA100 OTA receiver. When uploading to remote, those changes are not executed.

I use a JP1.x serial interface and also one of Tommy Tyler's excellent USB interfaces. Both have this problem with the OCAP remote. However, using IR, I am able to make the changes with either interface.

I also have a Radio Shack RS15-100, and with this remote, RMIR works! That is, I can successfully change the type and code for any device button on RS15-100 with RMIR and IR.

This is unfortunately beyond my troubleshooting skills. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Using Java IR, Remote Master IR v1.85
Java version 1.5.0_11 from Excelsior, LLC
DecodeIR version 2.36
JP1.X Serial/USB version 0.07a

Tom Carlson
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: