Joined: 30 Jun 2008
|Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:00 pm Post subject: Looking to program JP1.3 Aux to Denon AVR 2106
|I have Cox cable and the JP1.3 is what came with my Scientific Atlantic HD 8300 HD/DVR.
I have very limited functionality.
I have on, off and volume.
I am looking for discrete codes to change the numbers on my remote to get to different inputs on receiver. AKA TV, DVD, CD, etc...
I found one set of codes on this website, but none seemed to work.
1. Device: Denon AVR-2106
2. Type of device: AV Receiver
3. Year: 06-07
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: JP1.3
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? no
6. Still have original remote? I guess, it came with my cable box.
7. Checked the file section? yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? yes
9. Partially working setup code? yes, have limited functionality.
10. Learning remote question? N/A