JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help in San Diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikedub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Help in San Diego Reply with quote

I am looking for someone that would be willing to program my RS 15-2133 at my home. I would be more than willing to make them a generous donation. If needed I will travel. I am just overly confused by this whole JP1 thing...but if I can't get anyone to help me out then I will have to dive into it myself. I live in San Diego...
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Help in San Diego Reply with quote

mikedub wrote:
I would be more than willing to make them a generous donation.

Does that include airfare and lodging? Wink

Take the plunge! JP1 isn't rocket science. Start slowly and you'll find it easier than you think. Soon, no one will be able to pry that remote out of your hands! Shocked
usblipitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Help in San Diego Reply with quote

mikedub wrote:
"If needed I will travel."
I live outside of washington dc. bring your remote and your devices. no charge. Wink
ddsmith60

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a kid handy? Very Happy I'm just kidding. I use to live in San Diego but I'm on the East Coast now. This really is not to hard and there is a great bunch of experts on here that can answer your tough questions. Then there are some non experts who know stuff and can answer your easier questions. Just put some effort forward and read what information is available and let the questions fly. I miss going to Bully's out by the stadium to get Prime Rib and Marie Calenders in Del Mar has some excellent banana cream pie. Sorry I must be getting hungry. Good luck and let us know if we can help.
Gerald

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your really desperate and feel like a drive I'm in San Jose over the weekend for business and will be really bored on Sunday, I could give you a tutorial for a few hours.

Gerald
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: