JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Upgrade your non-learning Atlas OCAP to learning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jherrick
JP1 Vendor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Upgrade your non-learning Atlas OCAP to learning Reply with quote

I have components to upgrade 4 more of the Atlas OCAP non-learners to learners. If there is more interest than the 4, I will order more components.
If you want me to do the work for you, just send me your board (out of the remote) and $6.00. If the board is sent in the remote, please be aware that these remotes are difficult to take apart, and that some very minor marks may appear on the case if I have to open it. There will also be a surcharge for opening the remote, of $3.00. I know it sounds like alot, but that is going to be the most challenging part of the operation.
Include return postage in the price, so if you want it shipped back Priority Mail, include $4.60. For First Class, rates vary, so please PM or email me for the rate.

Upgrade board to learning: $6.00

Postage Priority Mail: $4.60

Open remote (if necessary): $3.00

PM me if you are interested in upgrading your Atlas OCAP.

Jim

Oh, yeah. As has been stated on this forum before, making a non-backlit Atlas backlit is not really an option, because of the plastic shield and the button colors. Sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: