JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help needed to decode AnamLegrand 2 lamp remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yesok

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Help needed to decode AnamLegrand 2 lamp remote Reply with quote

Hello,

Could you have a look on my learned signal timings(see http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5183) from AnamLegrand 2 lamp remote(ACR-1200ET, 4 button remote) with URC-9960B01?

I have difficulty saving files with PB and KM, probably Korean version of MS Win-XP problem.

Thanks in advance,

Yesok
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you want someone to do by looking at that file?

You have done the decoding yourself. Without the .ir file with the original signals we can't check whether you did that correctly. Even if I had time, I can't add the protocol to DecodeIr.dll without the .ir file for testing.

I think you have the zero and one bits reversed. But most UEI protocols have zero and one reversed and in some cases doing so makes the protocol easier to construct in PB.
yesok

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Could you input my data to PB and send the output to me? Reply with quote

Hello Johnsfine,

johnsfine wrote:
What do you want someone to do by looking at that file?

Could you input my data into PB and send me the saved protocol/upgrade file to me? My problem is I cannot save file under PB - I suspect something is wrong with Korean Win XP which I use.

johnsfine wrote:
You have done the decoding yourself. Without the .ir file with the original signals we can't check whether you did that correctly. Even if I had time, I can't add the protocol to DecodeIr.dll without the .ir file for testing.

I have uploaded the ir file(see http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5185)

johnsfine wrote:
I think you have the zero and one bits reversed. But most UEI protocols have zero and one reversed and in some cases doing so makes the protocol easier to construct in PB.

Yes, you are right. I have reversed zero and one bits to conform to lead out patterns suggested by PB help message.

Yesok
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: