JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

visionsat IV 200 PVR code for slingbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbarnes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: visionsat IV 200 PVR code for slingbox Reply with quote

I purchased my slingbox 3 weeks ago and can not find the code to work with my satalite reciever. My visionsat IV 200 PVR is not listed. I went threw all 82 codes listed in the slingbox list for unlisted devices and none of them worked. PLEASE HELP.[/b]
brokencrystal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: VisionSat IV 200 PVR Plus Reply with quote

The VisionSat manual has the codes listed as: Power 0AH, MUTE 0CH, OK 1FH, Menu 04H, Pause 07H, and so on...

Using these codes from the VisionSat downloadable user manual for the VisionSat IV 200 PVR Plus at their website, how do I make a file needed to add my remote control to my Slingbox Pro?

Thanks in advance,
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VisionSat IV 200 PVR Plus Reply with quote

brokencrystal wrote:
The VisionSat manual has the codes listed as: Power 0AH, MUTE 0CH, OK 1FH, Menu 04H, Pause 07H, and so on...

That is not enough information.

In every IR signalling system, there is information that is unique for each signal and information that is the same for all signals of the same device. Most manufacturer documentation lists only the part that is unique for each signal. Then some other source of information is required before that information can be useful.

Maybe this manufacturer had the other info as well, but you didn't know what parts of the documentation you needed to quote.

brokencrystal wrote:
downloadable user manual for the VisionSat IV 200 PVR Plus at their website

I did what I thought were the obvious web searches and didn't even find the web site, much less that document.

When you ask a question based on downloadable documentation, you should always include the URL of that documentation. If you need to ask the question, you probably don't know which part of the documentation you need to quote. It is better to let anyone trying to help you, go to the original source and see if they understand more of it than you did.
davinci2050

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: visionsat binary file just posted Reply with quote

I upload file in the binaries section. Have fun

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5202
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5203
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: