JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Slingbox in Israel (YES/HOT)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Slingbox in Israel (YES/HOT) Reply with quote

Oh man, been trying to register for like a day, three email clients blocked at the ISP... weird. anyway I'm with you guys now so that's great.

Got a Slingbox classic yesterday and spent like 5 hours reading and reading through some very informational posts, and the most important thing I got was that if I tried this a year ago, I could just edit the SBAV file and get the whole mess over with, but it's a bit more messy now.

I don't really get what I'm doing wrong, I download the bin files I need, place them in the SBAV directory, enter the code in the Sling media program after choosing 'other' and all, but I got the "can't find" error every time. am I missing a step?

This could actually be cause I think by not suppling the right PL/RV/JU file cause I honstly don't have any idea which I should use cause the versions aren't like described in the articles, I'm running:
Slingbox Classic
Model SB150-110
Serial #A1560811935
HW revision 1.59.0
IR Blaster version 4
Firmware version 1.0.13

So that's kinda different from "starts with 505" or IR blaster 1/2 huh?
What version am I suppose to use? is that actually my problem?
In case I haven't mentioned, I'm trying to work on YES Israel - ADB3100 but I could also manage with HOT I guess. just get SOMETHING to work and I'll work around it.

Thanks a lot in advance Rob and everybody, you honestly have an amazing data source here and I haven't even started poking around the whole universal remotes issue.
ranz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was able to load a costum bin file!
It was the dreambox files S1237 made by Rob.
So turns out I'm probably doing things right, but the question is why can't I load any files that are suppose to be working for Hot or Yes? the files are downloaded from the download section and are called C0310, C0677, and C1818 - none of them will work.

Any thoughts on why I can't load those files? version issues..?
ranz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, loaded C0720 and Hot works like a charm!
My guess is I just need RV or PK file but I don't know how to convert... changing the name isn't enough right?
ranz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Scratch that - I know how to convert Smile
Now I just need to get my hands on a YES box and see what works best - C0310, C0677, or C1818.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: