JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can anyone help me plaease?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HkyFrk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Can anyone help me plaease? Reply with quote

First off... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I jumped into this about a week ago and have been reading till my eyes bled. I have hit a brick wall (root canal in the middle didn't help much), I have built a cable for my 8811 remote, prorammed with IR, loaded an extender. I just can't seem to figue out a couple of things. Right now when my son presses the HT button the RCA Rcvr goes on, the Sharp (no discreete power) goes on, the DirectTivo goes on and turns to Nickelodeon. My wife and I can now sleep till 7. What I want to do is use ???ToadTog???? and set dicreete functions for the power and the imput (EFC 081, 076) and that all the stuff should go off on a LKP of the HT button. I have a IR file that I uploaded to the diagnostics folder called hkyfrk.txt

Thanks
usblipitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this - this is just sort of tossed together, and I was not sure where to put the input toggle for the tv so I left it out. If it works, if should work the way you want. It does have some problems - if the toadtog gets out of sync you can use the tv/power button to resync it.

A better approach is to use the design outlined here; read it if you get a chance.

I'll keep my fingers crossed,
JP1Files
HkyFrk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot I will try this out when I get home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: