JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help on Codes for PACE DSR-1000-MEX!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariocar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Help on Codes for PACE DSR-1000-MEX!! Reply with quote

I've trying to set up my slingbox for controling a sat receiver PACE DSR-1000-MEX (this is the model on the sticker on the bottom) but i couldn't find the correct codes for this STB. Also, i tried the RemoteMaster, using the 0720 code but i missing something important... for sure!
I exported the binary file, and copied this to SBAV subdirectory under my slingbox install directories, and on SlingPlayer -> Slingbox -> Slingbox Properties -> Slingbox configuration tab -> Audio/Video Setup (several options) i specified the other (not in the list) i specified C0720 (i got this reading similar threads) but nothing happens when i try to control the STB.

This STB is a common sat receiver for Mexico SKY service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: