JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Emprex hd-3201 television
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevillada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: still need the remote Reply with quote

I've tried to contact Rob but with no luck.
Is he still working on this?
if not, any other alternatives?
Thanks
rager1969

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: May be same as Memorex Reply with quote

I read that the HD-3202 uses one of the Memorex IR codes (I was able to use my ReplayTV remote, code 0178). I've read that the HD-3201 uses different IR codes, but perhaps it's a different Memorex code. If you find Memorex IR codes, you might want to give it a shot.
noclownn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: what does the "881x" mean in your post? Reply with quote

hilan wrote:
I just created Emprex TV HD-3201 upgrade for 881x.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=4966

what does the "881x" mean in your post? is that the remote model number you got the that you got to work for the HD-3201?
kupakai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: what does the "881x" mean in your post? Reply with quote

noclownn wrote:
what does the "881x" mean in your post? is that the remote model number you got the that you got to work for the HD-3201?

"881x" refers to two remotes that are internally the same, but with different model numbers starting with 881 (URC-8810 and URC-8811).
If you have a JP1 capable remote and a JP1 cable, you should be able to open the file and change the remote in KM or RM to what ever remote you have to use it for your remote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: