JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

IRtowav 9960 works

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinuzz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: IRtowav 9960 works Reply with quote

Hi, this is my first post.
I'm a programmer, and a couple of day ago I bought a 9962 (9960), here in Canada.
All my equipment works well with this remote, but the Harman Kardon AVR125 doesn't work with code 0110.

So I discovered this beautifull furum and made some experiment with all software you guy are using.
I don't have an Jp1 interface but I user RM and IR starting from a similare txt coming from an AVR300 (similar to 125).

After this I used IRtoWav and downloaded by speaker into the phone.

The code worked (not in full) but at 75% of original remote (I lost the original! so this is the only way because I can't learn from it!).

The only problem is that the wav cover the full memory, so it erase all macro and setting, but the code I used (1110) works.
After I reprogrammed the other codes, but sometimes the remote's light is always on!

I made a reset using 977 and repeat the procedure and now works.

I suggest, if someone has the Kameleon 9960 to post the TXT for IR (a complete dump) so we can start from it and adding new codes.

I think is a good idea.

I don't know how to make the wav short!

Thanks for help
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: