JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few pointers please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aNDy01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: A few pointers please Reply with quote

Hi Folks
Been doing some shopping on ebay and bought myself a urc-8206 and a urc-7550 a usb jp1 lead and a serial jp1.2 lead and after a bit of reading on this great forum I have got my devices working on my remotes except one small problem with the 7550 I cannot get my ntl cable box working with it (you will probably be asking why would I want 2 remotes for the same equipment..well the simple answer is the wife hates the buttons on the 8206) Anyways back to my problem the 8206 works the ntl box with device code 1060 (this is a built in to the 8206 but not the 7550) is there a way to get the original individual codes that are built into the remote or is there a way to convert the downloaded waves from the one for all site back to text codes which could be used back in remote master. I have downloaded what codes I could find for ntl and pace from the codes section and tried them but the sat button just locks up and I have to pull the batteries to get it working again....thanks for any help or pointers you can give
regards
aNDy
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try adding this upgrade to your URC-7550...

Upgrade Code 0 = 04 24 (Cable/1060) Cable/1060 (NTL) (KM v9.07)
E8 06 72 FE EA 86 E1 15 55 55 BC B8 E5 7C 78 CC
8C 55 5C BD B9 A9 A5 A1 B1 4D 55 49 51 45 B1 C1
40 88 B5
End
aNDy01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob
thank you for the speedy response to my questions.....that coding works a treat with the 7550. I hope somewhere along my learning curve I can put something of use back into the forum.....thanks again for the help and a super forum
regards
aNDy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: