JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Error Code 0x93260001 when loading new bin files into slingb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gverdis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Error Code 0x93260001 when loading new bin files into slingb Reply with quote

Dear All,

Using your helpful information on your site, I have created me own bin file for use with slingbox pal with IR blaster version 4, firmware version 1.0.10, slingplayer version 1.4.0.206 using ir.exe and keymaster and URC8910 and jp1 cable.

However, when I try and load the file S2032-RV.bin keeping the same filename as created by Keymaster, I get the following error code above.

I have also tried to use the digiturk files (as a test to see if I will get the same error, and I do have exactly the same error when loading the RV file)

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3845

Can someone help me?
zaphod7501

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anyone can help, a little clarification might be needed. I hope you actually meant RemoteMapMaster and not KeyMapMaster since bin files are created with RM not KM. KM can create upgrades for your 8910 but not for the Slingbox. (unless there is a new version that can - I have never used KM, myself). Does the upgrade work when used in your 8910 to control the device?

I just posted some general ideas that you might want to look at also. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=51710#51710
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: