JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Manual for URC8910B02

View previous topic :: View next topic  
benison65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Manual for URC8910B02 Reply with quote

I have a "One for All" universal remote Model URC-8910B02 that I purchased several years ago. I couldn't get it to work properly and put it in a drawer. I have new equipment and thought I would try again. Unfortunately, I can not find the manual with the codes. I have also added a Samsung TV and a Samsung Blue Ray DVD player.
Is there a way to get a new manual or a list of codes for them as well as my other equipment (RCA VCR, Sony Audio Receiver, Sony CD Storage Player, and a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box)?
Thanks in advance for any help.
George
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE is the manual with all the codes in your remote. However, it's unlikely to have codes for your newest devices. If you want it to work with your new devices you'll need to learn how to use the RM and IR programs on this site to make your own upgrade wav files or get a JP1 cable to create and load them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: