JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need help building Sony Combo Device with 12/15/20 protocol
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick Webb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great that you added the models to your description. I checked my learned signals and see that WIDE was also learned as device 164 OBC 61 (Protocol Sony 15). So maybe the gurus will investigate whats up with the mixed (or aliased) learned decodes with the 'Up' and other keys (21 codes including all cursors and tape commands). Thanks again for posting the upgrade.

Rick Smile
kcmurphy88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Rick,

I can confirm that my KDSA2000 uses the same RM-YD010 remote as your's. So I looked it up on sony's esupport website and got a model list which I've added to my file description (which is searchable).

I built this upgrade mostly by cobbling together other existing upgrade files and decoding just a couple of learned keys. The "Wide" key, for example did decode correctly as a device 164. I didn't try the "Up" key, so I don't know what's going on with the protocol mismatch.

This works great with my KDS60A2000 & 15-1994 at least as far as matters (I don't use the Sony speakers....), but two things I would change in the Nov-9 file:

1) clean out the keymoves for your SAT -- this is best done in IR anyway.

2) Add the "internal tuner" source discrete: OBC 36, dev 1, hex 24 80, EFC5 = 11077 in your system.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, kc. I cleaned up the key moves and added your function as "cable", and also added "twin view" (only works on XBR series).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: