JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RM 0.80 Images Folder Location

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: RM 0.80 Images Folder Location Reply with quote

Hello -

I installed RM 0.79 first in a directory called "079", and then RM 0.80 later in a directory called "080". Now it appears that version 0.80 is still looking in the Images folder in the "079" directory. There must be some pointer that tells RM what folder to look in for images and maps, but I can't find it. I've looked in the "setup.reg" file, but it's not there. I tried searching the registry, but no luck there either. Is there any way to specify the location of the Images folder?

Thanks!
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's specified in the "RemoteMaster.properties" file found in the same folder as RM itself. Note that if you keep installing RM in individual folders like you describe, you'll have to chage this setting each time. I think it's best to just use a "RemoteMaster" folder and overwrite the previous version with the new one.
ricara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the info. I've picked up the habit of using new folders from Mozilla. Each new version needs its own folder. I'll change that habit for RM.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: