JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Menu grayed out on remote - RDF problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
va-slinger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Menu grayed out on remote - RDF problem? Reply with quote

Newbie, but have been reading related threads for a while. I've been able to modify my remote per all of the fine instructions posted. FYI, it worked without a change to my non-existent SBAV.cfg file. I downloaded latest Images, Maps, and RDF files for PL and JU. My only problem is the Menu key on the remote doesn't function - it's grayed out. I can assign the menu function to another key, and that key will work fine. I can also use the pull down and/or keyboard shortcut (letter D) to get to the menu. Not much written on how the rdf files are used/maintained. My first guess would be that the Menu=33 statement in the rdf file is wrong. But one would think others would have piped up by now. I'm running 1.3.0.176 of the player and v.1089 of the firmware. Could it be that Sling Media has changed this button code with their latest releases? Sad
va-slinger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resolved myself. Seems the Menu key is defined in the RDF as Setup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: