JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

keyboard.remote with RS 15-2116

View previous topic :: View next topic  
03GrandAmGT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: keyboard.remote with RS 15-2116 Reply with quote

Hey everyone Smile

Been awhile since I've been here but here goes.

Well I have finally had some time to sit and mess around with the remotes that I have. Right now, I'm controlling Meedio with a Logitech Cordless ELITE DUO. All the keys on the keyboard that control Meedio work GREAT of course, but I am wanting to port these functions over to my 15-2116 IR Remote. I'm NOOBLY familiar with the JP1 stuff but don't see an easy way to get this done, as the keybord uses a (Medical Frequency) according to logitech's site, and here. http://www.pctechguide.com/51InputDevices_Cordless_devices.htm

The Keyboard
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1797,contentid=6036

So what I need to do is convert this.
<command name="PLAY" source="Keyboard">SPACE</command>

To the 15-2116. Can any of you remote GURU's help here?? I'm just about ready to start the build of the IR reciever and have already tried the basic Hauppaugge remote codes on this 15-2116 and it works. so I know by adding the additional commands this remote will rock. Very Happy Is there a program I can download that will read the Keyboard key presses and then convert to a format that I can load up in Remote Master?? This is where I start getting lost. I have searched here and other places on goog but can't seem to find anything definitive. If there is a link explaining what needs to be done please let me know. I will be posting this over at the Meedio forum also.

TIA

John
DVD Player: Sony DDU1615
DirectTV: RCA 486 Satellite Reciever
MITSUBISHI WS-A55
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Keyboards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: