JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: 8910 + 9910 + JP1 Cable. All 3 for $40

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garypen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: FS: 8910 + 9910 + JP1 Cable. All 3 for $40 Reply with quote

I have an 8910 and 9910 to sell as a set for $40 plus $10 shipping (ship to US Only. Pay via PayPal verified only).

I was gonna replace my 2116/2117 combo with these. (I use one in the LR, and one in the BR that needs to control some gear in the LR.) But, I changed my mind. (I'm gonna go with a couple of 6131's and a Powermid IR extender, instead.)

They are used (barely), but in like-new condition with original manuals and IR emitter extension for receiver. They work perfectly. Look great with that red backlighting!

Edit: INCLUDES A JP1 CABLE!!! The six pin end is a little delicate, so I bought a new cable to use with my new 6131's. But, this one still works fine. You just have to be careful when attaching to the remote.

You can easily make it perfect again by clipping the end of the cable, and re-punching to the connector. (Maybe even use a new connector) A punch tool is best. But, you can use miniature needlenose and screwdriver.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: