JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

On/Off Code for Pioneer Elete DVD V-37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBM911

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: On/Off Code for Pioneer Elete DVD V-37 Reply with quote

Tried 031/035: no good.

Other possibles in EFC format?

--Steve
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that most Pioneer DVD players will power on from a Play signal (EFC 254) and if 035 doesn't work for "OFF", then just use a "Play"-"Power" macro for Discrete Off.

Also, have you looked at THIS PAGE? It has several other typical Pioneer discrete codes to try.

P.S. Pioneer DVD players are pretty ubiquitous, so you're likely to get an answer, BUT I would urge you to use the Code Search template (see the Number one Code Search FAQ - linked below in my sig), as that is more likely to get you a complete, well-thought-out USEFUL answer that does not resort ot asking a bunch of questions, like - is your JP1 remote a learner? do you have the OEM remote? What is the partially-working setup code? Why can't you learn the function in question? etc. etc.

Remotes: OFA XSight Touch, AR XSight Touch
TVs: LG 65" Smart LED TV; Samsung QN850BF Series - 8K UHD Neo QLED LCD TV
RCVR: Onkyo TX-SR875; Integra DTR 40.3
DVD/VCR: Pioneer DV-400VK (multi-region DVD), Sony BDP-S350 (Blu-ray), Toshiba HD-A3 (HD-DVD), Panasonic AG-W1 (Multi-system VCR);
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704.
Amazon Firestick
tape deck: Pioneer CT 1380WR (double cassette deck)
(But I still have to get up for my beer)
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capn Trips wrote:
Pioneer DVD players are pretty ubiquitous, so you're likely to get an answer, BUT

Capn Trips wrote:
What is the partially-working setup code?

Pioneer DVD players may be common enough that finding the right SIGNAL may be easy. But Pioneer setup codes are tricky enough that finding the right EFC or Hex cmd for that signal is still tricky.

Discussing EFC codes for Pioneer without knowing the setup code is a waste of time. We probably need to know the model number of the JP1 remote as well, and maybe other things from the template. It's there for a reason.
SBM911

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Pioneer DVD Elite codes Reply with quote

The partial working code is 0571.
Using a urc-8910.

Thx,

Steve
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capn Trips wrote:
I believe that most Pioneer DVD players will power on from a Play signal (EFC 254) and if 035 doesn't work for "OFF", then just use a "Play"-"Power" macro for Discrete Off.

Also, have you looked at THIS PAGE? It has several other typical Pioneer discrete codes to try.

I would urge you to use the Code Search template (see the Number one Code Search FAQ - linked below in my sig), as that is more likely to get you a complete, well-thought-out USEFUL answer that does not resort to asking a bunch of questions, like - is your JP1 remote a learner? do you have the OEM remote? What is the partially-working setup code? Why can't you learn the function in question? etc. etc.

Remotes: OFA XSight Touch, AR XSight Touch
TVs: LG 65" Smart LED TV; Samsung QN850BF Series - 8K UHD Neo QLED LCD TV
RCVR: Onkyo TX-SR875; Integra DTR 40.3
DVD/VCR: Pioneer DV-400VK (multi-region DVD), Sony BDP-S350 (Blu-ray), Toshiba HD-A3 (HD-DVD), Panasonic AG-W1 (Multi-system VCR);
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704.
Amazon Firestick
tape deck: Pioneer CT 1380WR (double cassette deck)
(But I still have to get up for my beer)
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: