JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Receiver D865

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oinge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Sony Receiver D865 Reply with quote

My friend has an original remote that doesn't work and a Sony D865 receiver. I loaned him my 8810w and he has provide me a list of the functions that work from built-in codes 0158, 1058, 1158, & 1258. I have used my 15-2117 to learn these codes. They decode tmostly Sony12 with devices ranging from 12,13,16,17,18, & 0. ( I think the 0 devices may be something else as several of the number keys decoded to the same EFC in device 1258) I also had a couple of keys decode to Sony20 Device 26 Subdevice 57. With some of the advanced codes previously downloaded for Device 0158 and what I have learned by comparing learned codes to codes I know work, i am beginning to get an upgrade together. However, the fact thatmy friend lives several miles away, doesn't have a computer, and and I don't have a laptop is making this a slow process. I have looked at all the Sony Audio Device upgrades in the JP1 Yahoo file section and haven't found anupgrade that looks like it will work everything and what I have accumulated sofar is lacking several functions from the original remote. Any help will be appreciated.
mr_d_p_gumby
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony Receiver D865 Reply with quote

Oinge wrote:
They decode tmostly Sony12 with devices ranging from 12,13,16,17,18, & 0.
I have looked at all the Sony Audio Device upgrades in the JP1 Yahoo file section and haven't found anupgrade that looks like it will work everything and what I have accumulated sofar is lacking several functions from the original remote. Any help will be appreciated.
Have you looked at http://www.anycities.com/rhm5757/sony_home.htm?

It's hard to give you specific information, since you haven't said what it is that you are missing, and what works so far.
Oinge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, that link looks like it will help me fill in the holes when I get all I know compiled. I was hoping for a device upgrade for that specific receiver. I am working on a spreadsheet of the codes I know work from the various built in codes. Then using the provided link and other resources and trading the remote back and forth a couple more times and I should be able to build a fairly complete upgrade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: