JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-7560 macro skipping codes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zcitvl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: URC-7560 macro skipping codes Reply with quote

I tried to program a very simple macro selecting the RGB input on my tv. The macro is just:

- select TV
- digit 7, to switch to channel 7 (i.e. go out out of any othe input mode)
- 4 times the input selector key to get to the RGB input.

I used JP1 and IR to program the macro.

The first couple of times I tried the macro, it works fine, but after a
few tries, it gets skipping on of the 4 input selector keys and end up with the wrong input.

You might think the problem comes from the TV, but I have the same problem with another macro that goes into my DVD menus and change a few settings. Here again, on first try it works, but after a few times, it gets skipping some arrow key press or other.

I tried the 7560 extender and to change the delays withe Hold:x command, but it doesn't solve the problem.

My 7560 is the one with the old firmware.

Any ideas?
daveoram

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of using the HOLD:x command which specifies how long the key is pressed, install the pause function from the special protocols section. This causes a delay BETWEEN keypresses. This did the trick for me and I only needed to specify a short delay or perhaps try a combination of the PAUSE and also increase the macro hold time on the 7560 extender - I've set mine to 4 instead of 2 as it seems more reliable with some of my equipment

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: