JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

REVEZ HDT300

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxtribe112

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject: REVEZ HDT300 Reply with quote

CAN ANYONE HELP GET THE CODES TO THIS CABLE BOX. ITS A FREE TO AIR. BOX I HAVE A REMOTE. I CAN SUPPLY A REMOTE. THE REMOTE SAYS DF00. THE BOX RECEIVES THE IRISH SOARVIEW BROADCAST WHICHI IS MPEG 4. SLING MEDIA PROMISE TO ACCOMIDATE A MIRROR REMOTE FOR THE SLING PLAYER IF I SUPPLY THEM WITH THE CODE OF THE REMOTE. THE PURPOSE IS TO REMOTLY CONROL A SLING BOX. THE CABLE BOX ITSELF IS SUPPLIED BY A GROUP CALLING THEMSELVES REVEZ .EU AND THEY SUPPLY PC WORLD. THE REVEZ IS CALLED A HDT300 AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THIS MODEL. IT HAS A HDMI AND SCART OUT PUT. IT ALSO RECORDS TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. I HAVE A CHEAP UNIVERSAL REMOTE THAT HAS THROWN CODES ( ONE PER SECOND ) AT THIS REVEZ HDT300 , FOR THE LAST DAY , BUT NO JOY.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No point in creating a new post, the old one is sufficient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: