JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NEC 4PG Codes, anything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swatty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: NEC 4PG Codes, anything Reply with quote

1. Device: NEC Multisync 4PG
2. Type of device: TV
3. JP1 Remote model: URC-8910
4. JP1 user? Yes
5. Still have original remote? No (bought used, I never saw original remote)
6. Checked the file section? Yes
7. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
8. Partially working setup code? Nothing
9. Learning remote question? Yes it is a learning remote. I don't have the original so I can't try and learn the codes.

I'm pretty sure it has IR support(if it doesn't I'm sorry, there is a little window that looks like the IR windows on everything else next to a power button on the front leading be the beleive it does have IR)
There are some DIP switches in the back, wireless remote switch set to 'on' and have tried both external control switch in the 'on' and 'off' positions. (External control likely refers to the db9 plug and the functions that can be controlled from that)(when external control set to 'on' power button just turns on/off standby, if external control set to 'off', power turns the unit on/off)

So far nothing I have tried in any of the other NEC projectors/TV/HDTV codes have shown any result. While power would be nice at a minumum, being able to select between RGB1/RGB2/Video1/Video2 would be nice as well.
I'm sure there is a remote because of he wireless remote option and some old Google Groups show people selling them with a remote, unfortunatly I don't know if it is IR or RF.

Thanks for any help.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just received some info on the TV/0245 setup code, which I am lead to believe works with NEC Multisync monitors, so you could give it a try...

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2383
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: