JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

6131 Volume Passthru & Macro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: 6131 Volume Passthru & Macro Reply with quote

I just got my JP1 cable and updated my 15-1994 into a useful item again and was thrilled. I then decided to tackle the modified 6131 I order from SurfRemote.

I am using the 6131 Extended rdf in the IR and the 6131 extended selection in KM. I have most of the features I want but I can not figure out the Volume Passthru at all. I have looked at the README.txT re: the 6131 Extenders, Macros, and Keymoves and I do not get much of it.

I have also tried the 994 copy of the volume from my TV setting and that seems to blow out the settings I just Uploaded but it does not work either.

Could someone give me a hint how to get started putting TV volume ( 0250 ) on the Cab/Sat button using VCR 0618 code?

The second question is the Macro language - I have gotten lost there too. What would be the key sequence to go TV - Power - Cab/Sat (So it is ready to change channels onthe Cab/Sat button).

Thanks for your help - I am sure this has been answered in some way many times but I have not located exactly what I need to get me started on the Extender for this bugger.

Thanks,

Macinator
Macinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found the answer over in the Extender Forum. Nils answered the same question for someone else (sorry - I did not see thta when I searched there before). The problem was I also did not believe I needed to transfer/convert any the old info so I did not use the installer either. I only used the 6131 exztender RDF

Macinator
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: