JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

HTPros on ebay for $25 shipped.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: HTPros on ebay for $25 shipped. Reply with quote

Just FYI, BlueDo is selling the HTPro on ebay for $9.99 plus $15 shipping. They're not using "Buy It Now" for their listings, so technically they're still auctions, which means you could be outbid, but if you look at the completed listings, most of them either don't sell or they sell for $9.99, so if someone's already bidding on one of them, just place a bid on another.

Here's a link:
HTPros on ebay - BlueDo

Of course, now we know how come the distributor suddenly sold out of them! Smile
shadowhawk2020

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up! I love my 2117 and I am going to finally start using the JP1 but realized that I REALLY need more buttons for all of the stuff I am going to be controling. Thank you again and I look foward to pestering you with questions as soon as my remote and cord arrive!

Shadow
ezwrighter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one from the rrdeals...not sure if it is the same company as bluedo but they had a ton of them on ebay for 9.99 + 15 shipping. They delivered in pretty quickly in perfect NIB condition. FYI.

BTW, Thanks Robman for all the years of support/information on JP1. I am onto my third JP1 remote with this HTPRO and love them.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not sure that rrdeals and bluedo are the same company, go to http://www.rrdeals.com and click on the "remote controls" link.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: