JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

HTPro at X10 still available?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowhawk2020 wrote:
I got one off of ebay Thursday from a on a tip from RobMan, (he had a thread search for htpro.) I ordered won an auction on Thursday for 9.99 payed 15.00 for shipping(ouch) But the item was on my door step Monday when I got home from work Smile Now if my cable would show up. (didn't rush order because I had no idea the remote would be here this fast.

I'm guessing you got it from www.rrdeals.com (aka "BlueDo"). They state that they ship via 2nd Day Air in the ebay listings, so it's not surprising that the remote arrived 2 days later.
maxse

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I saw that thread. But I mean X10 says its $8 so I bought 3 and it says they are in stock. I dont nreally NEED these remotes just Ill hook up some friends anmd relatives, I already have 2 2117s I bought bakc in the day.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X10 sold out of the HTPro ages ago, only the first few people to jump on the deal actually got them because BlueDo cleaned the supplier out. The rest of us who placed orders eventually had the purchase price credited back to our credit cards, without a word either way on the subject from X10, I might add.

So while $8 was a great deal for these remotes, that doesn't mean they're worth just $8. The original price for this remote was around $40. A few years back this sort of remote sold for around $70.
maxse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man. I see. So how do I go about contacting Xq0. And yo would think that after giving people refunds for the product being out of stock that they would actually show that its not in stock. Anyway whats the best way to contact them?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look on the X10 site to see if there's a phone number or an email. And yes, you would think that they would show the remote as being out of stock, but they're not doing that for whatever reason.

Either way, even if you don't contact them, sooner or later you will see a credit show up on your credit card (because you will already have been charged).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: