JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD OUT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: SOLD OUT Reply with quote

http://www.tweeter.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1418427

The HT-PRO, its the urc-9910 in suede. Very Happy

The market has dropped on this remotes, there are many selling it for this price, and even lower. But with free shipping, that makes Tweeter the lowest. Had mine in two days. Smile

Last edited by MaskedMan on Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrisexv6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill keep you posted on this.....

Ordered one yesterday, and the order confirmation email says Im getting item model # "9811B00" which is *NOT* the one pictured.

Even weirder is if you click that link today, its now for the HT Pro *Plus* (I dont know what the difference between the Plus and non-Plus is).

Im not sure if they are just referring to the old model and shipping the new one, or if Im really gonna get stuck with the old model (which I really prefer not to). Looks like Tweeter might be getting a return from me.

-Chris
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ordered and received 3 HT-PRO's from tweeter, all were similar to the 9910, exept for being little darker, and the velvet back. The all back remote shown on many websites, was never released.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: