Joined: 01 Aug 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
|Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:26 am Post subject:
|There are plenty of Apex upgrade files located in the DVD folder over in the Yahoo group's "Device Codes" section:
The "JP1 For Beginners" document is the best bet for people just starting out, which can also be found in the Yahoo file section, but here's q quick guide...
1. Download a file for the Apex
2. Download KM, from the Tools folder and open it.
3. Press the LOAD button and select the Apex file.
4. Change the selected remote to URC-8080 / 8090
5. Check the button assignments in the Buttons sheet
6. Copy the upgrade over to IR.exe and load it.
Please don't PM me with remote questions, post them in the forums so all the experts can help!