JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OFA 8910 Donut....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outrag1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: OFA 8910 Donut.... Reply with quote

I know the donut setup (4 way arrow button with select button in the middle) is not looked upon favorably, and it's the most frustrating aspect I find with this remote. Is there a fix (outside of buying a diff remote!) to improve the response on the arrows somehow???? Very poor design.
---------------------------------------
On a brighter note,

Today I used my JP1 for the first time to download the Samsung TS360 HD receiver codes. Everything worked great. I've had the JP1 sitting on the shelf for 18 months or more, never really attempting to use it until I needed it. In fact this time around I initially called OFA to try the phone modem download. We tried several times with several different phones and nothing worked. Given this was a Toll call, I said I need to buckle down and learn this other stuff with JP1.

I'm happy I was forced into it because I can now do so much going forward. After reading more posts, I have also come to realize, that the reason the phone download didn't work was because the very fragile modem spring broke off long ago. I didn't realize what the heck it was rattling around in there over a year ago when I removed it Smile

Thanks - great Forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: