JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Slow button responses?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sofakng

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Slow button responses? Reply with quote

I'm brand new to JP1 programming and I've been fooling around with KM and IR with my Radio Shack 15-2117 remote... So far I've created (successfully) a bunch of device upgrades, etc, etc...

However, it seems like the remote is a bit slow. For example when I'm using the arrows keys with my ReplayTV the ReplayTV responds very slowly (if I hold down the button) and the menus scroll by very slow...

Is this normal?

The LCD on the remote shows that it's sending the signal really quick but the devices (the TV, receiver, replay tv, etc) seem to respond slow...

EDIT: Perhaps I should be a bit more clear... When I hold down the button such as Vol+ (using my receiver) sometimes the volume will go up very quickly, but other times the volume will increase very very slow... The same for my ReplayTV menus... sometimes when I hold down an arrow key the menu will scroll through very quickly, but other times when I hold down the button it will barely scroll at all...

It always seem to respond when I press (and hold) a button, but sometimes it seems to be sending the IR signal very quickly and other times its very slow....
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: