JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rat Shack 2117 on clearance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Rat Shack 2117 on clearance. Reply with quote

Hey I was in radio shack last night and saw the 2117 on clearance for $15. I saw this and grabbed the 2116 and had him scan it and it is normal price $32. So I picked up the 2117.

I thought I would give fellow JP1'ers a heads up. This may have been around a while. I got 1 and there was 1 left at my local. Your mileage may vary but worth a look if you have one local.
kdog38

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up. I went and bought the last two near me and called relatives to pick up two more. I had just bought the 15-2116 for double the price. Now I have a few Christmas gifts and another one for myself for the other bedroom. You can't beat 15$ for these. Also, if you find one at a store and it's not near you call the 800 number and they can have it shipped over to the store close to you. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: