JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Always display custom name in 8910 extender
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkrdp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried the LCDOn in L40, but didn't seem to change the behavior. Changed to CALL DispLCD and looked like it is called about 10 seconds after last event, but not again. When is L40 called/entered? Also, is there an ASM reference? I looked around but must have missed it.
Thx
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L40 gets executed only when the LED timeout is reached and no buttons are pressed. Looking at the code that is probably why the behavior did not change since LCDon would be the same as commenting out the LCDoff

I am not sure what you mean by ASM reference. LCDoff and on are just rom calls to do what the name says. You may want to try to add a CALL LCDon after a button is pressed and sent.
pinkrdp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nils,
Thanks. We might have diverged from my original question in that is there a place to refresh the LCD (given it is always on) so the clock/time display will update (every several seconds) without any key activity? Not to reduce my 8910 to a LCD clock, but it would be handy for me. Also, the ASM reference is just some info on the s3c8asm instruction set, address layouts, memory references, branching, etc. The readme is pretty basic.
Ronnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: