JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

mitsubishi discrete input OBC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jupiter0713

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: mitsubishi discrete input OBC Reply with quote

Does anyone know what the discrete input OBC are the mitsubishi 65313 - Im trying to find them but I keep coming up empty onthis forum and in the Mistubishi section of HomeThesterSpot.com

Still havent found them for the SA 4200HD STB either
pH7_jp1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jupiter0713,

I saw your question on the hometheaterspot.com first and responded there. Did you check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jp1/files/3.%20Device%20Codes/TV/ ? There are files there for a 55807 and a 55809 that will probably work for you.

If you aren't into JP1, IR, & KM then my post at the spot should give you what you need.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mits 55809 file includes the following discretes...

Input 1,199
Input 2,071
Input 3,135
Input 4,007
Ant A,231
Ant B,036
DTV,009
DVD,073
Power On
Power Off
jupiter0713

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, thes ein conjuction with the ones in HomeTheaterSpot had everything I needed (That I can tell at the moment)

Any one know how to insert a "WAIT" in a 1994 macro? Apparently it takes the TV upto about 4 seconds to "boot up" before it wioll accept a command, whereby rendering input switching on a powerup macro useless

is "waiting" do-able?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word you are looking for is "pause", there is a special protocol in the Special Protocols folder that will let you insert pauses into macros.

There's also the cruder pre-JP1 method called the "Zenith Pause Trick". Basically, you program VCR/0039 to the VCR button, then keymove the RECORD button to an unused RECORD button (eg, in TV mode), then re-program the VCR button to whatever code you were using. Then whenever you want a pause in a macro, insert TV/PAUSE. This will give you a delay of several seconds.
pH7_jp1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a fairly long macro to switch to Cable mode - turning on and off several devices and choosing input on the TV and Receiver. I turned on the TV first, then went and did all the rest, then came back to the TV at the end to select the video input. This was enough of a pause to give my Mits enough time to wake up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: