JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amiko Mini Combo HD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kovac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Amiko Mini Combo HD Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm searching for the remote codes of the Amiko Mini Combo HD so that I can use my PRO_HD

Thank you!
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened when you tried the Amikp HD 8240 from the File Section ? (I assume you searched there first ?)
kovac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:41 am    Post subject: i tried that file for amiko hd 8240 Reply with quote

but it does not work i need a full working remote for this amiko mini combo cable box not one for amiko hd 8240
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, before I spent time building you a remote I simply needed to know if an exiting one worked. Many companies use the same codes for all their products.

As it turns out I did waste quite a lot of my time as I find the Mini Combo does use exactly the same codes as the HD 8240, so you must be doing something wrong.

In particular you do not appear to have read the installation instructions in full as I asked in the Readme file

So please try again and this time read the instructions.
kovac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: with the help of slingbox support i rang them Reply with quote

with the help of slingbox support i rang them they help me to flash put the remote control for the amiko hd 8240 and it did not work what can we do can you biuld remote for amiko mini combo
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I stated before, it does work, you are either doing something wrong, or more likely you have an IR problem. And I REPEAT, until you read the installation instructions PROPERLY and provide me with the feedback I ask for there is nothing more I can do.
kovac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: i have read the instructions Reply with quote

i have read the instructions and followed them
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you have TOTALLY ignored the part that says:

If you have any problems installing these files please do NOT just report back it ‘doesn’t work’, that is totally useless for someone trying to understand what is going on. So please report all of the following:....

Your first reply stated "it does not work", and then your second reply said "it did not work"

Can you not see how incredibly frustrating this is for me ??
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan, I think you need to triple the font size and make it red or something, because you're not having much luck getting people to read and follow that statement.
kovac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: if you like i can Reply with quote

give you my email and
password to log in and see my slingbox channels and you can upload your amiko 8240 file for remote and see it does not work please do this you will know my problem

you can then check for yourself to see that its not working on my slingbox pro hd

and you can try the remote control file amiko 8240 you uploaded online

you wil see the video picture and sound works fine but remote does not
please say yes so you will know my problem more. Thanks Very much for your help!!
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know your problem, the remote does not control your Amiko Mini, and installing it myself is not going to prove anything.

What is your objection to answering the 12 questions I pose ? I didn't think it was that difficult.
kovac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: all i am saying Reply with quote

is can you make a remote control for amiko mini combo if you can't fine i accept it i will get in touch with slingbox customer support they will help me
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kovac, Alan provides MUCH better support than Slingbox customer support, and he has created thousands of Slingbox upgrade files. Over his experience of working with people such as yourself, he has developed a series of questions that he has compiled and he asks anyone who is having problems to answer them so that he can try to help you.

If you refuse to answer the questions and just say "it doesn't work", the only answer he can give you is "well, too bad". So, if that answer is sufficient, then I recommend that you take this to Slingbox customer support instead, so they can have all the fun. But if you want our help, answer the questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: