JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

I looked all over forum did not find the .bin code for the Slingbox Duosat-Twist someone would?

I have extracted the code of the IRC it is possible to convert to .bin?

thank you.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

costa.telecom wrote:

What does that mean? If it means that you captured the IR signals from the remote, what tool did you use and what is the format of the resulting file?

Please post it in the Diagnosis Area folder in the file section and then post a link here.
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
costa.telecom wrote:

What does that mean? If it means that you captured the IR signals from the remote, what tool did you use and what is the format of the resulting file?

Please post it in the Diagnosis Area folder in the file section and then post a link here.

sorry, the hex codes were not correct, I have a URC-7969 will you build the JP1 DB25 cable, I'm thinking of using the Copy original control buttons Duosat Twist and then extract the codes via JP1 is possible in this way?

Obs .:'m inciante but willing to learn!
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is just an intellectual exercise or you actually need the BIN file ? If it is the latter the Twist appears to use the same codes as the Spider, and that is in the File Section.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

costa.telecom wrote:
sorry, the hex codes were not correct, I have a URC-7969 will you build the JP1 DB25 cable, I'm thinking of using the Copy original control buttons Duosat Twist and then extract the codes via JP1 is possible in this way?

What hex codes? You haven't posted any hex codes yet, nor explained how you got them or how you determined they were wrong. You're not giving us much to work with here.

Will I build a cable for you? No, I don't do that.

And regardless, a DB25 parallel cable will only work with really old JP1 remotes, you need a modern cable to work with the URC-7969.
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
costa.telecom wrote:

What hex codes? You haven't posted any hex codes yet, nor explained how you got them or how you determined they were wrong. You're not giving us much to work with here.

Will I build a cable for you? No, I don't do that.

And regardless, a DB25 parallel cable will only work with really old JP1 remotes, you need a modern cable to work with the URC-7969.

as I said you can not extract the codes hex via terminal receiver RS232, how can I use the URC-7969 with cable JP1 what type of cable should I use, because my intention is to copy the original keys to the URC-7969 and to extract the codes hex via JP1 can help me?
I tried to use the available .bin duosat Spider and did not work.
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Code .bin Duosat-Twist Slingbox-350 Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
costa.telecom wrote:

Hello,
Can the codes Hex via WinLirc with this file it is possible to convert to .bin to use the Slingbox?
Thank you for your help.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13922
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,
By changing the file extension to conf, temporarily changing the |> button name to something parsable, and then importing into IrScrutinizer, we see that this is NEC1 device 0.247

Here's a RMDU file. I don't know how to make bin files, or which buttons may be important in Slingbox operation.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is already a bin file that matches...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=87

I tried importing the lirc file into IRScrutinizer but I couldn't figure out how, so I did it in Excel.
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
There is already a bin file that matches...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=87

I tried importing the lirc file into IRScrutinizer but I couldn't figure out how, so I did it in Excel.

In the reported link not found the .bin file exists, could post the link again directing directly to existing .bin file?

thank you.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, wrong link. Just FYI, if you search for "duosat" in the file section, you will find it.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12137
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

costa.telecom,
The point is that the LIRC file for the DuoSat-Twist decodes to the same signals as the ones in the DuoSat Spider file. You've said that you already tried it and that it didn't work. If the LIRC file really is for the DuoSat-Twist, that suggests that the bin file didn't load correctly into the Slingbox.

Rob, sorry about uploading an already existing file. I checked in JP1Master, but read the wrong line, so I thought the device number was different.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, could you tell me how you got the lirc file to load into IRScrutinizer? I tried a number of different ways and eventually gave up and used Excel.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave out the missteps. Opened IrSrutinizer, went to the Import tab which opens a second set of tabs; clicked LIRC. In the File/URL text box, navigated to Codes Duosat Hex.txt-- after changing the file type to *All Files*. Clicked the Load File/URL button, and this gave an error message pointing to line 74 column 10 and the character "|". Used a text editor (I use Notepad++) to change the offending character to ">>>". It helps to use an editor which displays line and column numbers.

Re-clicked Load File/URL and it successfully imported the 43 signals, giving a column of icons and button names in the left side box. Clicked Import All, and agreed to "Jump to panel". That put me on the Scrutinize Remote tab with a table of decodes. I wasn't able to get Export to work, so I highlighted the entire table, and copied it into Notepad++. One can mark columns in Notepad++ by holding Alt before clicking with the mouse, and I marked the button name column. Opened RM, started a new upgrade NEC1 247.0, and pasted in the button names. Did the same for the OBCs.
costa.telecom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3FG wrote:
costa.telecom,
The point is that the LIRC file for the DuoSat-Twist decodes to the same signals as the ones in the DuoSat Spider file. You've said that you already tried it and that it didn't work. If the LIRC file really is for the DuoSat-Twist, that suggests that the bin file didn't load correctly into the Slingbox.

Rob, sorry about uploading an already existing file. I checked in JP1Master, but read the wrong line, so I thought the device number was different.

I will try again to load the file exists Duosat, and report the result ok.
thanks for the effort!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: