JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hk letv rmdu file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuliu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: hk letv rmdu file Reply with quote

I made the rmdu file for letv.
It was decoded as nec16-fixed, however, pressing left once moved the cursor twice. I had to make a custom protocol and change repeat type to minimum and hold to no for it to work correctly.

I uploaded it here:
http://hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13824
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only the Slingbox that needs the "no repeat" versions of the protocols, so I moved your file to the Slingbox RM Files folder. People with regular remotes would want the regular repeating version of the protocol, so if you still have the original RM file that you created, could you load that to the cable box folder please.

Also, could you give us a better description of the device itself, like do you have a model number? Better yet, could you find a link to the device online?

Thanks
chuliu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
It's only the Slingbox that needs the "no repeat" versions of the protocols, so I moved your file to the Slingbox RM Files folder. People with regular remotes would want the regular repeating version of the protocol, so if you still have the original RM file that you created, could you load that to the cable box folder please.

Also, could you give us a better description of the device itself, like do you have a model number? Better yet, could you find a link to the device online?

Thanks

I tested the original file on my nevo c2 and it moved the cursor twice on one press on remote. I convert the file to bin and the same happened to slingbox. I, therefore, made the no-repeat version.

Here is the link to the letv. http://hk.shop.letv.com/product/letvbox4k.html

Thanks.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have the file with your original learns in it? If so, I would like to see it.
chuliu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Do you still have the file with your original learns in it? If so, I would like to see it.

Yes, here it is:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13831
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuliu,
I think you have misunderstood. You've uploaded a RMDU file which of course contains no learns at all. What we would like to see is a file with the learns from the OEM remote which was supplied with the hk letv unit. Then we can see the original signals and try to understand why they don't provide a repeating action.
chuliu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, 3FG. I supposed I should upload the whole rmir file for my nevo c2 with the learned signals, then?
chuliu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded the irscope learns file here:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13833

Thanks.

Noted that power button contains two signals, but with only the nec-f16 signal alone I am able to power it on/off.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have any notes in that ICT file, so I can't tell which signal is from which button, but it appears as if there are 4 buttons that don't repeat (arrow buttons, maybe) but all the others do repeat normally.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I matched up the learns in the ict file with the functions in your RM file and I see that the 4 non-repeating signals all come from the POWER button, all the other buttons repeat.

Have you tried learning the buttons using your Nevo? And if so, do the learned buttons work properly (without moving the cursor twice) ?

It's possible that the timings in the official executor are wrong and that's causing it.

Also, you appear to be missing one button from the learns, it's the 6th one with OBC1=160 and OBC2=7
chuliu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
ok, I matched up the learns in the ict file with the functions in your RM file and I see that the 4 non-repeating signals all come from the POWER button, all the other buttons repeat.

Have you tried learning the buttons using your Nevo? And if so, do the learned buttons work properly (without moving the cursor twice) ?

It's possible that the timings in the official executor are wrong and that's causing it.

Also, you appear to be missing one button from the learns, it's the 6th one with OBC1=160 and OBC2=7

The learned signal moved the cursor twice too.
The oem remote doesn't.

I uploaded rmir file with letv learns here:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13835
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: