JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

code for DVD YAMADA DVX 6600 and RC 15-2133
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: code for DVD YAMADA DVX 6600 and RC 15-2133 Reply with quote

Hi,
have anybody code for DVD YAMADA DVX 6600 and RC 15-2133.
Thanks a best regards
lukas
Czech republic
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lukas,
Assuming that you still have the Yamaha remote, you can solve this yourself using the 15-2133's learning feature.

Please read the thread entitled "#1 FAQ" for more info.
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking at the subject of Yamaha DVD's because of a thread at RC.

All the models I noticed use the setup code DVD/0545, but I assume that's documented for the 15-2133, so you should have tried it already.

Yamaha has pretty good documentation of their IR signals on their web site, so if you find your model there, give us a URL or quote the "custom code" (device number) and a few function codes, and we can tell you what setup code (if any) it is.

Even if you tried DVD/0545, you may want to try it again more carefully. Yamaha is usually pretty consistent.
uwereinert
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, I agree with you about the learning feature. But...

Rob and John, he was talking about his YAMADA DVD-Player. Wink

Uwe
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the code for a Toshida TV or a Suny VCR, what about a Daewood receiver or a Kenwould CD??? Come on guys, anyone??? Smile
mr_d_p_gumby
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Does anyone have the code for a Toshida TV or a Suny VCR, what about a Daewood receiver or a Kenwould CD??? Come on guys, anyone??? Smile
No, but I do have the code for an Apox DVD player. Razz (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
uwereinert
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwereinert wrote:
Rob and John, he was talking about his YAMADA DVD-Player.

Guys, that wasn't a joke, look... Yamada Homepage

Uwe
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Hi Lukas,
Assuming that you still have the Yamaha remote, you can solve this yourself using the 15-2133's learning feature.

Please read the thread entitled "#1 FAQ" for more info.

Thank's, I know, but wan't learn my RC, bu use JP1 cable and KM, the johnsfine sent to me code (rmdu format) for TV Thomson yet.
Thank Lukas
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwereinert wrote:
uwereinert wrote:
Rob and John, he was talking about his YAMADA DVD-Player.

Guys, that wasn't a joke, look... Yamada Homepage Uwe

I knew you weren't joking Uwe, I was making fun of the name of the company. If they consider that Yamada is sufficiently different from Yamaha, then there's a good chance that they actually considered all those other names that I put in my earlier post. I used to think Yamakawa was too close to Yamaha, but Yamada beats that one out.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lukas_cz wrote:
Thank's, I know, but wan't learn my RC, bu use JP1 cable and KM, the johnsfine sent to me code (rmdu format) for TV Thomson yet.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here.

If you are saying that you don't want to the learn the signals because you would rather use the JP1 cable and KM to create an upgrade, then that's exactly what I'm suggesting that you do. Learning the signals will tell you what codes they use, you can then use this info to create an upgrade.

If you're saying thay you tried to learn the signals but the 15-2133 would not learn them, then there's not much we can do here until we find an alternative source for the codes.

If you're saying that you know you could learn them, but John sent you a file last time (for your Thomson TV) so you thought you'd try and ask again, out of laziness. Well, you may have got lucky with the Thompson TV because it's a fairly mainstream brand, but I don't think anyone (except Uwe) has ever even heard of a Yamada DVD player, so that approach isn't going to work this time.
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
lukas_cz wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here.

If you are saying that you don't want to the learn the signals because you would rather use the JP1 cable and KM to create an upgrade, then that's exactly what I'm suggesting that you do. Learning the signals will tell you what codes they use, you can then use this info to create an upgrade.

If you're saying thay you tried to learn the signals but the 15-2133 would not learn them, then there's not much we can do here until we find an alternative source for the codes.

If you're saying that you know you could learn them, but John sent you a file last time (for your Thomson TV) so you thought you'd try and ask again, out of laziness. Well, you may have got lucky with the Thompson TV because it's a fairly mainstream brand, but I don't think anyone (except Uwe) has ever even heard of a Yamada DVD player, so that approach isn't going to work this time.

Sorry, my english is poor,
but I can find codes of each buttons from orignal Yamada RC, but I need into KM these: 'Setup code', 'Protocol name', maybe 'Main Device or Sub Device'. I don't know which pararameters need to set KM for Yamada?
Thanks and best regards Lukas
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you learn the signals from the Yamada, does IR show any of that info (Protocol, Device, Sub-Device, OBC, EFC, etc) on the Learned Signals tab?
jon_armstrong
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lukas,

Learn as many commands as you can and look under the learned tab in IR. When you select a learned command you should see something in the top box under Protocol, Device, Sub-device, OBC, EFC, and HEX.

Save the file in IR with the learned commands. If you don't see any entries in the top box, then either you don't have the latest version of IR.exe/DecodeIR.dll OR the protocol hasn't been decoded. If you don't see any decoding upload the file saved in IR with the learned commands to the diagnosis area in JP1 Yahoo group files and let us know.

If you do see the decoding, using RM, you can pick any setup code that you are not using for something else. Pick something like VCR/1999; I don't think any official setup codes are that high. Then pick the protocol, set device number, sub-device if any. Go to the Functions Tab and enter EFC's.

Then upload that to the remote using IR, make sure to select VCR/1999 in the General Tab. Make sure you delete the learned commands. If you are still having problems, post the file from IR and your device upgrade and let us know.
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Pierson wrote:
When you learn the signals from the Yamada, does IR show any of that info (Protocol, Device, Sub-Device, OBC, EFC, etc) on the Learned Signals tab?

Thanks Mark,
I downloaded all infos from IR (protocol NEC1, Device 4, all buttons EFC codes), and setup code I selected as 2000. Now is all right.
Best Regard Lukas
lukas_cz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jon_armstrong wrote:
Lukas,

Learn as many commands as you can and look under the learned tab in IR. When you select a learned command you should see something in the top box under Protocol, Device, Sub-device, OBC, EFC, and HEX.

Save the file in IR with the learned commands. If you don't see any entries in the top box, then either you don't have the latest version of IR.exe/DecodeIR.dll OR the protocol hasn't been decoded. If you don't see any decoding upload the file saved in IR with the learned commands to the diagnosis area in JP1 Yahoo group files and let us know.

If you do see the decoding, using RM, you can pick any setup code that you are not using for something else. Pick something like VCR/1999; I don't think any official setup codes are that high. Then pick the protocol, set device number, sub-device if any. Go to the Functions Tab and enter EFC's.

Then upload that to the remote using IR, make sure to select VCR/1999 in the General Tab. Make sure you delete the learned commands. If you are still having problems, post the file from IR and your device upgrade and let us know.

Thanks Jon,
same answare as to Mark.
Best Regards Lukas
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: