JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ARRX18G Remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klrdn

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: ARRX18G Remote Reply with quote

I bought it from Ebay without the software CD. It's a discontinued product but Audiovox is sending me the EZ-RC software CD updated for Win7. I have no idea what functions will be included. I would like to extend the functions to include Win7 MC and perhaps VLC. Does JP1 have any help for it?

I think it's part of the AR Xsight family. I found your page "RMIR Xsight Support" but the links seemed incomprehensible and ran me in circles. I never found a d'load link that worked.

Can you help?
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do not need the software CD to use our software. Read this announcement of RMIR v2.03, download it and install it as described in the announcement. Open RMIR. Connect your ARRX18G to the PC by the cable that came with the remote (or any other microUSB cable) and click the download button (or use the menu item Remote > Download from remote).

You will find a vast amount of help on the use of RMIR in the Wiki and in this forum. You can use RMIR to set up your remote from scratch, more easily than with EZ-RC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: