JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

REVEZ DF00 new to Republic of Ireland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxtribe112

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: REVEZ DF00 new to Republic of Ireland Reply with quote

CODE SEARCH

1. Device: REVEZ DF00

2. Type of device: Free to air receiver of MPEG 4 (now in EIRE ) , Records to usb external stick, HDMI and Scart output

3. Year: 2013 approx

4. JP1/UEI Remote model: Dont have that , just the original

5. Do you have a JP1 cable? No

6. Still have original remote? Yes

7. Checked the file section? Sling Media checked it

8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)?

9. Partially working setup code? no

10. Learning remote question? i am very new to all of this

11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool no
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved this from code search to sling box forum

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. But I cannot find any trace of this device, not only on the Logitech Harmony IR database or anywhere on the Internet. A Google search for 'REVEZ DF00' brings up nothing relevant.

xxtribe112: Can you confirm the Manufacturer and Model Number ?
xxxtribe112

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
Thanks. But I cannot find any trace of this device, not only on the Logitech Harmony IR database or anywhere on the Internet. A Google search for 'REVEZ DF00' brings up nothing relevant.

xxtribe112: Can you confirm the Manufacturer and Model Number ?

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=revez+hdt300&_sacat=0

http://www.satworld.ie/remote-control-for-revez-hdt300.html

Sorry for not gettint back to you. i was away , my ariel fell down also. thanks for going to the bother. i sent two links, one is from ebay where i bought this. the add gives picture and detail and the other link is to the remote control advert being done by sat world.

i had a cheap universal remote supposadly throwing codes at this revez int the hope of swithcing it off, but no luck . 24 hours running. sat world are selling the remotes and they in turn put me in touch with revez eu , who ever the heck they might be and they did know what the codes were. by the way here is the reply from revez

"Hello
There are no codes available, they will only work with our original remote controls and the remotes with support learning function.

i asked them to explain , that one but.......maybe there ariel fell down too

Hope to hear from you
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing I can do I'm afraid. I get the IR Code from the Logitech Harmony IR Database, and Revez is not a recognised manufacturer. All I can think of is for me to buy the remote off E-Bay, Trouble with that is that I am off to the USA next Thursday so it might not get here in time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: