JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-2025

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n3kf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: URC-2025 Reply with quote

My cable company uses the 2025b1-b1 version of the remote. I got my hands on a couple of 2025b0-b1 versions of the remote. I know these remotes have the five holes on the bottom that can be hooked up to JP1.2. I am happy with my version of the remote. My only problem with the 2025b0-b1 version, is the five second skip does not work. It appears the 2025b0-b1 is coded for a Motorola cable box, and the 2025b1-b1 is coded for a pace cable box. Most codes are the same except for the five second skip. For some reason, it appears that universal did not make these remotes to have the cable box programmed externally like the other devices. Does anyone know how to change the cable box from a Motorola to a pace so I could get the five second skip on these other remotes? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: