JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Please tell me UPS ID No.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Hifi-Remote.Com - JP1 remotes and cables for sale Reply with quote

Dear Rob,
I am very interested in your website and its messages.
Now I want to buy one remote listed above.
Could you please to introduce one for America and one for Europe,which is the best?

By the way, I am in China.
I can pay by paypal.
My eamil is czlyw@163.com.
Thank you very much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hifi-Remote.Com - JP1 remotes and cables for sale Reply with quote

czlyw wrote:
Could you please to introduce one for America and one for Europe,which is the best?

I don't have any European remotes, I just have US models.

czlyw wrote:
By the way, I am in China.

Only certain provinces in China allow GPM, so you should check this document to see if your province allows it. If it does, the postage will be just $9.50 USD, but if it doesn't the postage could be significantly higher.
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hifi-Remote.Com - JP1 remotes and cables for sale Reply with quote

OK, thank you, Rob.
I am in Changzhou, China,which allows GPM.

Please introduce one American remote which can use your website's software,IR/KM/RM, and can upgrade codes and new protocols.

Quote the remote.How I pay it to you.

If you can get one used European remote, I can also buy it.

If anyone else have, also sell it to me.

Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hifi-Remote.Com - JP1 remotes and cables for sale Reply with quote

czlyw wrote:
Please introduce one American remote which can use your website's software,IR/KM/RM, and can upgrade codes and new protocols.

All the remotes work with the JP1 software, but if you want a recommendation, I would suggest the URC-8910, which is $20. GPM shipping is $9.50, and the paypal surcharge (if appropiate) will be $1.50, giving you a grand total of $31.

Do you already have a JP1 cable? If not, I can include a parallel cable for an additional $15 or a USB cable for $35. The surcharge will be higher with a cable included, so let me know.
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Hifi-Remote.Com - JP1 remotes and cables for sale Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
All the remotes work with the JP1 software, but if you want a recommendation, I would suggest the URC-8910, which is $20. GPM shipping is $9.50, and the paypal surcharge (if appropiate) will be $1.50, giving you a grand total of $31.

OK, I agree with your suggestion. I decide to buy one URC-8910.
Total is US$31,which will be sent at once by paypal.

The Robman wrote:
Do you already have a JP1 cable? If not, I can include a parallel cable for an additional $15 or a USB cable for $35. The surcharge will be higher with a cable included, so let me know

The cable can be made by myself according to your website's messages.
Thank you.
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Please tell me UPS ID No. Reply with quote

Dear Rob,
I have replied one email to your email box, rob1 (at) rockabilly (dot) net.
Have you received?

By the way, please tell me UPS ID No. for URC-8910. I can trace it on the website.

Thank you very much.
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Rob ships USPS priority mail (not UPS), which has no tracking capability.

Remotes: OFA XSight Touch, AR XSight Touch
TVs: LG 65" Smart LED TV; Samsung QN850BF Series - 8K UHD Neo QLED LCD TV
RCVR: Onkyo TX-SR875; Integra DTR 40.3
DVD/VCR: Pioneer DV-400VK (multi-region DVD), Sony BDP-S350 (Blu-ray), Toshiba HD-A3 (HD-DVD), Panasonic AG-W1 (Multi-system VCR);
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704.
Amazon Firestick
tape deck: Pioneer CT 1380WR (double cassette deck)
(But I still have to get up for my beer)
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have merged our previous posts, from my "for sale" thread, into this thread to serve as a reminder that I ship remotes using USPS "Global Priority Mail" as opposed to UPS (which would cost ALOT more).

This package was mailed on Thursday, June 15th and the label/receipt number is "LC062176719US". There is no information on the package at the USPS web site, but here's a link just in case some info shows up later...

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=LC062176719US
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
This package was mailed on Thursday, June 15th and the label/receipt number is "LC062176719US". There is no information on the package at the USPS web site, but here's a link just in case some info shows up later...

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=LC062176719US

I enter above website address, which shouws "There is no record of this item. "

Why?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
There is no information on the package at the USPS web site, but here's a link just in case some info shows up later...

czlyw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
The Robman wrote:
There is no information on the package at the USPS web site, but here's a link just in case some info shows up later...

Could you tell me when I can receive the package?

Thanks a lot!
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GPM usually takes between 4 days and a couple of weeks as there are alot of variables that can affect the delivery time.

I did get your email Jerry and will send you a response soon.
czlyw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
GPM usually takes between 4 days and a couple of weeks as there are alot of variables that can affect the delivery time.

I did get your email Jerry and will send you a response soon.

Thank you.

I will be patient to wait.
czlyw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

Till now I haven't received the package yet. And I entered above website and it still shows "There is no record of this item. "
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect the web site to show any information, I just posted the link in case any info shows up. I know it can be difficult to wait for a package to arrive, especially if you're excited to get started using JP1, but international shipments can take time and there's absolutely nothing I can do to speed the process up. This is the first time I've shipped something to China, so I don't even have a prior experience to say how long things normally take.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: