Joined: 20 Mar 2004
|Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:38 am Post subject:
|In order to help you, we really need you to fill out the required template. I answered questions 4, 10 and 11 for you, but we really need you to know the other answers in order to provide you with an answer.
2. Type of device:
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: Comcast Red Button Remote
5. Do you have a JP1 cable?
6. Still have original remote?
7. Checked the file section?
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)?
9. Partially working setup code?
10. Learning remote question? No
11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool? B&W or Bowers and Wilkins is not a listed manufactuer
For number 1 is this the Bowers & Wilkins B&W Panoramic or a B&W Panoramic 2?
Remember to provide feedback to let us know how the problem was solved and share your upgrades.
Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.