JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Receiver STR-DE995

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scootman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Sony Receiver STR-DE995 Reply with quote

Looking for discrete codes for Sony Reciever STR-DE995.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scootman, welcome to the JP1 forums. Generally, in order to get help here, you need to provide alot more info than what was in your post.

For example, are you using a built in setup code to operate this device, and if so, what is it?

If you're using an upgrade that you downloaded, please provide a link to it.

If you are using an upgrade that you created yourself, please load it up to the Device Codes folder (over at Yahoo) and then provide a link to that file.

Then, please clarify your question. What sort of discretes are you looking for, do you need discrete power codes or input selects or something else?

The Sony codes are very well documented on RobH's web site (the new URL for which is: http://www.hifi-remote.com/sony )

I'm also guessing that most of the upgrades available in the file section already contain all the discretes that you need, and even if there isn't a file for your exact model, a file for a similar model will probably work.
Tiros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my Sony 895 I had to change the remote address in the receiver to something else, cant remember exactly what, but the default remote address in the rcvr wouldn't work for me. This feature is used to control more than one piece of Sony at a time. Check your manual.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we never heard from Scootman again, I'm guessing he doesn't need our help after all.
mr_d_p_gumby
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiros wrote:
On my Sony 895 I had to change the remote address in the receiver to something else, cant remember exactly what, but the default remote address in the rcvr wouldn't work for me. This feature is used to control more than one piece of Sony at a time. Check your manual.
You can also use an upgrade, such as this one for the STR-DE885, and leave the receiver in AV2 mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: